Monday 30 June 2008

... a short one

Friends ... why?
Worlds within bodies?
no?

Without them, you would be the only one
thus
you would have reached the heavens
thus
you were able to let go
you
died


...
and
would be
united
without
time

...
love
and
you will find
friends
-
reziprocity
thus
live

life
will beginn to exist




... loneley? without northstar?

Hug me, don't let me believe that I am dead,
show me that there is
at least one thing
one constant,
you

my
love(d)
my
friend(s)

nothing more I need,
but you as a star on my horizon!

companion fo this world
this project
it's fuel
it's reason
it's ship
it's orientationpoint
to relate to
to tell what this world is all about
not it's answer,
but it's constitution
it's
Insider
Culture
Constant

and
then
may
reach
Xibalba

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VergissMeinNicht sonst existier ich nicht---verhilf mir zu leben---indem Du mich siehst und nicht negierst---wenn ich nicht beachtet werde---glaube ich---ICH SEI AUSGELÖSCHT

Unknown said...

dANKE FÜR DEINE SHORTSTORIES
sie sind von hoher qualität und als mutter---muß ich sagen---
EINFACH PHANTASTISCH

*DIEgscheitestedWELT*