Wednesday 9 July 2008

Enchant your world, and you will belive in it! It will enrichen, cultivate your life, because of uncertainty, till certainty, believe, trust, enjoy!

First Enriched journey report

- for a deeper, and more interessting world, where you may see this new world of your journey, with the eyes of uncertainty, which creats culture and mythology and thus deepnes -



"Switzerland"

With the mist I began my journey,
left behind my crying love.

Only the towers of the churches
reached out of the thigh fog.

And thus the train appeared out of a misty nowhere,
and
like that I disappeared
and with it,
as I shall conclude a year afterwards,
my perspective on and my life itself shall as well.
A new dawn

A dawn of cultural enriched everyday.

Imagination Enchantment


I was guarded by the giants of the Alps,
they lined my track.

They were my fellows
who helped to get rid of much of my
luggage and backpack which I carry with me all the time.

Thus I entered the west,
unknown to me.

A world I should be familiar,
but then was so
hard to understand.

But soon, I would find myself at home
like a baby in the arms of its mother.

But I was nothing more than in the hands of
a caring and loving distant part of my family.

The alien feeling disappeared with a warm hug,
a familiar hug
a loving hug.

As the hug of my aunt for my small cousin,
who was a young and new protégé of the spirits of this well kept world, of alpine idyll.

Again the mountains called for me,
their guiding voice attracted us.
But this time I would hug them,
climb and crawl on them
like their child,
which would
enjoy
, like on its parent’s tummy, its security.

But finally I had to leave,
leave my family
leave the mountains.

And walk in the mids of the flashing lights of the metropolis.

One may not look closely,
merely consuming its journey and surroundings
its "sights"

But If you would look around you
you may find all the richness of everyday life in a vibrant city

Around each corner, a mysterious character would be lurking
always keeping up with ever new, small adventures.

But even the lifeless, may enchant and kidnap you
because only for the first sight, they may seem dead

But books, and creatures on the walls may come to life,
and tell you stories and tales of
dangerous creatures and heroic stories,
of romantic tales and fascinating explorations.

Creatures who may show you the world of the past.
A past you would not understand,
but even more, would not be able to grasp,
your feeling must grasp their past, and the spirits and creatures of the walls of these cities may lead you

One more celebration, one more dance I celebrated this world
this culture
my enchanted journey fellows.

The lights among many,
but those who show the path
the spirits, the guidance, the fellows
the omnipresent small wonders
which you may take
and decide to use
in the way you decided, that your path should look like.

Do not fear the path,
you will see the signs you are looking for
the sings you are in desperate need
the sings you create
and decide on

Decide
It's full of possibilities
it may not be without reason, why you see these sings, and not others.

And thus I followed you, unaware of your guidance, becuase I could not see the endings of the certainty of this world!

Journey on!
Reach out, inspire and let go!
Enriched
till certainty
with
a
deep
culture
!

Hadad

my
Red tree in thundery red rain



"Adiemus - Devdas"

No comments: