Friday 18 July 2008

Sail

You are my star, the guidance, Hadad, the pattern of my journey, the wind reaching out to the stars, to my arcadia.

My Friend(s), is the helping hand, the one who all of my friends meant that this friend is the best fitting, to join me till the end.

The friend, whom all of my other friends put their trust in, that I may be accompanied well, the last person standing with me, the last to leave, the last to rejoin the others, when they could finally let me go, when I reached my star, when I fulfilled my pattern, my dreams, my life, Hadad; and reached my arcadia.

This journey may only be travelled, by deep trust in your fellows, in the certainty of my goal, of Hadad, of Arcadia, the fulfilment of my wishes, uncertainty and dreams.
This trust is the certainty that, all your friends are a part of your journey, were and will always be, they are imprinted in the pattern, in the vision, their voices are on the wind, on Hadad, even when you long forgot about them.
They are the certainty on the journey, and a part of the pattern which leads to absolute certainty, to the absolute trust, Hadad, your personal arcadia, they are a part of this arcadia itself. Worlds within worlds, it's full of stars...

They are a not delete able part of your pattern, your journey.
They enriched, with your shared
SLOT, project, adventure, journey, time; the whole. They are the other part, the link, the never missing link, even when forgotten. They are "the others", the goal and certainty in unity, but on the way you may trust in the, their, your pattern; diversity, finally reaching certainty and unity by leaving all other then Hadad, the final stage, the final difference will be left, the final distillation! Leaving the final hand, without regret, in full trust, that it is good, ... ready to die, ready to let go, ready to finally merge, leaving "them", and become "it", Hadad, leaving the you, the final difference, freely!

Just always
trust
thus that they will have a save haven, an open door, a part from them for and with you

but most importantly
never expect anything from them
(neither from yourself)

just be confident combined with trust
in your journeys fellows
the fulfilment of your visions and worlds
in
the pattern
Hadad
death
!!!

Lago di Braes, Italy by OneEighteen - flickr

Als Überarbeitete, wertfreiere Versionen, der Kurzgeschichte (re-thought version of:) "Mar-Hadad" & "Heute möchte ich euch in die Tiefen meiner Liebe f...", von meinem Shortstories-Blog, vom 30.06.08 & 24.11.07


No comments: